Attention gaming enthusiasts!
The Gaming Goat, Inc. is expanding! We were established in July 2010 and opened our first brick and mortar location on January 1, 2011. Our business model has proven consistent, predictable, and sustainable.
Do you dream of owning your own game store?
We had those same dreams and would love to help you make your dream a reality. Not only that, we’d like to help position your business for success far into the future. Believe it or not, owning and managing a business doesn’t have to be complicated or scary. We have a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals to guide you and take the hassle, worry, and guesswork out of running your business. Even if you have little capital available up-front, we have a number of strategies we can leverage to help obtain the funding necessary to get things off the ground and your doors open.
The Gaming Goat is a family.
Like anything in life, owning and managing a business is a rollercoaster ride. When you decide to open a store under The Gaming Goat name, you are really joining a family – a group of partners who will be there for you when you need it most, but let you have the space and latitude you need to explore and grow on your own. Being part of the team also means you will have access to many perks you would not have if you were taking this journey alone that will give you an edge over the competition. Here are some examples:
- Discounted and special pricing and improved terms with distributors and manufacturers
- Increased product order allocation
- Discounted credit card processing rates and fees
- National branding and marketing campaigns and cross-promotion between locations
- Access to company graphics, templates, and custom-branded products
- Access to a team of trusted partners including accountants, distributors, realtors, manufacturers, graphic designers, attorneys, etc.
Let’s get started!
If any of this excites you, please send an email to: email@example.com
In the email, tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for something like this and the general area where you are thinking you would like to open a store. From there, we will schedule either an in-person or telephone meeting and start putting together a plan.